What's new

FS: Nikon AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED

KevRev123

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
14
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking to sell my Nikon AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED.

This is an awesome lens for landscapes! Works best for FX/Full Frame cameras and did not require any fine tuning on my D3 or my D7000.

It has 2 marks on the body (Picture 1 - between 20mm-17mm mark on zoom ring and Picture 3) but the glass is dust free, scratch free and fungus free. It was sent to Authorized Photo Services in October 2012 for repairs and cleaning. It does squeak a little (this lens is notorious for this) when focusing after it has been sitting for a bit but the technicians did not find anything wrong with the AF-S motor or any reason for it to be replaced.

Will come with original hood, original hard case and caps ONLY. I do not have the box/manual etc.

I want $860 via PayPal which covers fees + UPS Ground Shipping w/Insurance to CONUS ONLY.

Pictures of ACTUAL item below:





 
Last edited:
Now interested in trading for a 28mm f/1.8G + CASH.
 
Dropped price to $900.

For what I paid for this lens originally and then what I paid to have it repaired I am taking a substantial loss but I think there is still room enough to have the AF-S motor replaced if the small amount of squeaking bothers you. As you can read from the repair bill almost everything was cleaned and replaced just over 7 months ago and if you view the pictures I've taken with it on Flickr you can see I've used it minimally since then.
 
I understand this is a FF lens. I'm assuming that since it's a 17-35 it's a pretty wide angel lens for FF- correct?
 
I understand this is a FF lens. I'm assuming that since it's a 17-35 it's a pretty wide angel lens for FF- correct?

Yes it is. If you're shooting DX on a 18mm lens, you're use to seeing a 28mm on FX. So 17mm is QUITE huge.

Here is a few shots from my flickr if you haven't seen them:


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom