FS: Nikon Coolpix P7000

KevRev123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.omgsquirrel.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale is a Nikon Coolpix P7000 10MP advanced point & shoot camera.

I am the second owner of this camera as I bought it used from another forum. I would rate the cosmetic condition an 8 (Bought it that way) but it's completely functional.

I bought this camera for my girlfriend since at the time she kept stealing my own P7000 for her uses. However it's been 2 years since then and she has used it MAYBE a dozen of times because she finds it too advanced for her and I myself only have used it to take pictures of my own camera gear. Other than that it hasn't been used much and still has a lot of life left in it!!!

This camera is great, gives you all the proper controls for everything, RAW and can be used with normal Nikon Speedlights! Great at macro stuff as it can get pretty close to subjects!

I'm looking for $160 via PayPal which covers the PayPal Fee and S/H via UPS Ground w/ insurance to the CONUS ONLY!

The camera will come complete with box, manual, charger/battery and strap. It is missing two items which I have no idea where they are, the little plastic hot shoe cover and the A/V cable, but if I can find them I'll include them.

Pictures of ACTUAL item:

Camera + Box:

Mark on Removable Ring:

Ware on Corner:

Light Marks on LCD:

Doesn't Affect Anything:

Most reactions

Back