What's new

FS: Nikon D300 and 35mm 1.8g Both Great Condition! And Nikon ML-L3

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Both camera and lens are in great condition. Camera has about 30k shots on the shutter so still plenty of life left. Lens is in beautiful condition. No scratches or problems with the glass at all. You won't be disappointed.
Body Comes with Nikon Battery, D300 Strap, All cables, Manuals, CD, Box. No LCD Cover, but there is a clear screen protector on it. Also i'll be including the Sandisk CF Card Pictured
Lens includes both caps and hood. NO box.

Images:

IMG_3010-L.jpg


IMG_3013-L.jpg


IMG_3020-L.jpg


IMG_3012-L.jpg







D300- 530 Shipped

Offers will be considered. Post or PM whichever is easier. Thank you.
Paypal, either Gift or pay 3% fee's.

-TJ
 
Last edited:
Prices lowered again. Please feel free to PM any offer you may have. Thank you.
TJ
 
PM'd.

Both items still for sale. Local deal fell through. Price drop once again!
 
try fredmiranda.com, this site seems to have lost a lot of b/s traffic but fredmiranda is rather hopping..

PS- I thought that ML remote wont work with the d300? Curious b/c I shot d300 for a long time.
 
try fredmiranda.com, this site seems to have lost a lot of b/s traffic but fredmiranda is rather hopping..

PS- I thought that ML remote wont work with the d300? Curious b/c I shot d300 for a long time.
No it doesn't work with the D300, I just had it left over from my D90 so I figured i'd get rid of it too haha. And thanks i'm definitely going to put it up there.
TJ
 
620 shipped -- D300
165 shipped -- 35mm
 
Bump, both still availble. PM me for details and offers. Need these sold.
 
590 takes the d300. Shipped.
 
Last edited:
Last drop. Also posted on FM
 
Lens is sold. Body still available.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom