What's new

FS: Nikon d3100 Body only

skyferno

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I would like to sell my Nikon d3100 body with no charger or box. I threw all of them away long ago, sorry :).

it has a very low shutter count of around 4000.

Any questions about the Camera, please let me know in the replies. Thanks!

I'm selling it for $250 USD. Buyer pay for shipping.
I only accept paypal.

here are some pictures.
$TTP_0458.webp$TTP_0453.webp$TTP_0452.webp

Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • $TTP0399.webp
    $TTP0399.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 165
  • $TTP0403.webp
    $TTP0403.webp
    75.8 KB · Views: 160
  • $TTP0404.webp
    $TTP0404.webp
    79 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom