Gallon
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2013
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 8
- Location
- South Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Trying to sell my Nikon D5100 body.
It only has about 2500 shutter actuations.
Selling it because I have a D7000 body on the way.
eBay link: Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera Black Body Only 3 yr Warranty 018208254767 | eBay
When I got the camera (last month), I bought a 3 yr warranty with it from CPS. Unfortunately, I already made an account and redeemed the code because I didn't know I would be getting a new camera this soon. So what I can do is use a different email and different password and send you the credentials so you can then change it to your own so that you are the owner of the CPS account with the warranty. I don't know how else to do that unless I do not give the warranty but who wouldn't want a 3 yr warranty.
It only has about 2500 shutter actuations.
Selling it because I have a D7000 body on the way.
eBay link: Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera Black Body Only 3 yr Warranty 018208254767 | eBay
When I got the camera (last month), I bought a 3 yr warranty with it from CPS. Unfortunately, I already made an account and redeemed the code because I didn't know I would be getting a new camera this soon. So what I can do is use a different email and different password and send you the credentials so you can then change it to your own so that you are the owner of the CPS account with the warranty. I don't know how else to do that unless I do not give the warranty but who wouldn't want a 3 yr warranty.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.