What's new

FS: Nikon D700 Body in great shape

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
392
Reaction score
202
Location
Houston, Texas
I'm selling my gently used D700. You can see photos and all the information on my craigslist posting. PM me if you have any questions or want to see the camera in person!

I will consider shipping the camera at the buyer's expense and will accept cash/paypal/square.

Price is $1,500 NEW PRICE $1,250

Nikon D700 12.1MP DSLR Body in great condition

Thanks!


DSC_1193-X2.jpg



DSC_1189-X2.jpg



DSC_1185-X2.jpg



DSC_1187-X2.jpg



DSC_1190-X2.jpg



DSC_1181-X2.jpg
 
Last edited:
WOW- assuming the shutter count is low thats a fantastic price.. If only I'd waited a few months to jump to fx.. Good luck
 
I am in Waco but I won't be able to drive down to look at it. Do you have an email address where I can contact you for more details?
 
if only I had another 800 laying around.
 
Is this still available?
 
I wish I had $1250 right now. I'm hoping to get one at tax time in march if u still have it by then pm me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom