What's new

FS Nikon D7000 and Sigma 24-70 2.8, SB-700

Redwing24

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
South Dakota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm going to switch to Canon and getting rid of my Nikon gear. Nikon d7000 with 973 clicks on it and a fx Sigma EX DG HSM Aspherical 24-70mm F/2.8 , with a very good condition SB-700.
for the D700-700 shipped also has eyecup
Sb-700 - 240 shipped
Sigma EX DG HSM Aspherical 24-70mm F/2.8 - 600 shipped



eveything is in almost mint very well taken care of. I'll post pics tomorrow I have boxes for everything and manuals camera is USA.
 
Getting pics that's work
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom