FS: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 18-200mm AF-S DX VR, Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX, Rokinon 85mm

kingbriani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys,

I'm selling off some of my Nikon stuff to fund a Fujifilm X100s, so here is what I have for sale. All prices include paypal and UPS ground shipping to you. US lower 48 only, please. All pics below. Please ask if you would like me to take pics of anything specific.

Nikon D7000 - It's in flawless mechanical condition, and excellent condition cosmetically. Less than 10,000 shutter count. Very light scuffing on the rubber grip and the screen protector, other than that, it's pristine (see detailed pics below). Comes with the original box, and everything that came in it. Asking $550 shipped to your door.

Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED - Glass is in excellent condition. Everything works great and it takes great pictures. The rubber textured grip for zooming is coming slightly loose in one section and there are some small scratches on the bottom of the plastic near the end of the lens. Comes with the original box, hood and lens bag. Asking $350 shipped to your door.

Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G - This lens is in great condition, it practically looks new. Glass is perfect. Comes with the original box, hood and lens bag. Asking $150 shipped to your door.

Rokinon AE 85mm f/1.4 AS IF UMC (Nikon mount) - This is an awesome lens, and in like new condition. It's manual focus but it does include the chip for automatic metering. It takes GREAT pictures. I really like how it renders colors and it produces really nice bokeh. Comes with the hood and lens bag, but unfortunately I've misplaced the box. Asking $235 shipped to your door.

Last edited:
I really want that rokinon. Would you consider a partial trade and cash, or $255 Firm?

EDIT. Actually i'd liek the rokinon AND the 35mm. If I buy both would you go down on price a bit, and/or do a partial trade?

Hey Ben, I'd be happy to drop the price if you want multiple items. I'll save on the shipping, afterall. I'm about to pm you more info.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back