FS: Nikon D7000 w/ 16gig Lexar SD card, Nikon 35mm F1.8 AF-S

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.epanderson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling both a D7000 and a 35mm F1.8. The camera body was a refurb. Both are in like-new condition, come with all boxes, paperwork and accessories as a new camera. The warranty paperwork on the camera has yet to be filled out, so I believe the warranty may be transferrable (maybe someone can correct me here).

I am asking $1050 for the body with a 16g Lexar SD card, shipped. I am asking $180 shipped for the lens. I will sell the combo for $1200 shipped. No lowballers. I know how hard Nikon stuff is to get right now, and I think my prices are reasonable regardless of that. I am selling for financial reasons.

I will only accept verified paypal from someone who has been on the forums for a little while (i.e. no JoesmithJustSignedUpToScamYou). Pics upon request, though I will load some up on this thread later tonight. I've sold several items on these forums in the past, and you're free to check my posting history and see that I've had several satisfied customers :D

this still for sale? looking to get a new camera i need to replace my stolen D300s lmj please

bought the body Im soo excited cant wait to get it thumbs up

Nice the PO misplaced my package uggh

Most reactions

Back