Kegger
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2007
- Messages
- 569
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- The warm, sunny, very polite South
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Well howdy ya'll. It's time for me to say goodbye to my trusty D70s. She's been through a lot with me and came out shining like a diamond.
What I have is the D70s, approx 50,000 actuations, recently cleaned sensor. Only thing wrong are a few ocular annoyances that I haven't figured out on the prism. They do not affect the photo in any way, and I almost forgot they were there. Comes with charger and spare battery.
Comes with a Quantaray 70-300 3.5-5.6 Macro. Bought from a good friend of mine. Never had any issues with it, is a tad soft but gets much better as it's stopped up. Glass is perfect, has had a UV filter on it all it's life. Very few scuffs or scratches.
Next up is a Sigma 28-70 2.8-4. Only used a few times, flawless. Few smudges but other than that perfect. UV filter on at all times as well.
And finally a Sigma 18-50 3.5-5.6 HSM. Great little lens, has served me well for a while now. Looks brand new, though has been used quite extensively. Glass is perfect, UV filter on as well.
But that's not all!!!!!
Also included in purchase is a Quantaray Pro single strap backpack. A cheapy but serves it purpose very well. Main compartment up top with lens dividers in the bottom.
As well as a Sandisk Extreme III 2GB CF card.
Take it all home for 650 shipped.
And I will gladly take Paypal.
What I have is the D70s, approx 50,000 actuations, recently cleaned sensor. Only thing wrong are a few ocular annoyances that I haven't figured out on the prism. They do not affect the photo in any way, and I almost forgot they were there. Comes with charger and spare battery.
Comes with a Quantaray 70-300 3.5-5.6 Macro. Bought from a good friend of mine. Never had any issues with it, is a tad soft but gets much better as it's stopped up. Glass is perfect, has had a UV filter on it all it's life. Very few scuffs or scratches.
Next up is a Sigma 28-70 2.8-4. Only used a few times, flawless. Few smudges but other than that perfect. UV filter on at all times as well.
And finally a Sigma 18-50 3.5-5.6 HSM. Great little lens, has served me well for a while now. Looks brand new, though has been used quite extensively. Glass is perfect, UV filter on as well.
But that's not all!!!!!
Also included in purchase is a Quantaray Pro single strap backpack. A cheapy but serves it purpose very well. Main compartment up top with lens dividers in the bottom.
As well as a Sandisk Extreme III 2GB CF card.
Take it all home for 650 shipped.
And I will gladly take Paypal.
Last edited: