What's new

FS: Nikon D80 + 18-55 VR Kit Lens

JohnS.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 9, 2008
Messages
330
Reaction score
20
Location
New York, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought the camera body from a local photography friend many, many years ago. I haven't used it in a long time because I purchased a D7000 a while back and was having trouble selling this. Here it is again!

According to a few shutter count checking websites, it is currently at 1392. For those that are not aware, the D80 does have an internal focus motor.

There are some signs of wear on the body. The rubber around the eye piece is cracked in the bottom right (as shown in the photo) and the little rubber thumb grip on the back is starting to peel from the top (about 1/2"-3/4").

Included: neck strap, battery, battery charger, and charging cable. Sorry, I was not given the original box.

Asking $150 shipped via PayPal to CONUS. Any questions, please ask.

k8NjhXG.jpg


EdD1gQf.jpg


PFSD2MX.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom