What's new

FS: Nikon D80

MarcPPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Awesome camera, took great care of it. Always carried it in a Pelican Case.

EDIT!!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180494255758&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

A little Less than 8,000 actuations.
No scratches on body.

Comes with
Body
Battery
Quick Charger
SD card
Screen Protector
Nikon Neck Strap



Small camera bag also available for $10
25426_106402472726956_106401822727021_96517_2834250_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I would think you might get a little more interest if you posted a price. Just saying....

Allan
 
I'd pm you if I could lol... new member here...

But, how fixed is this price? These go on EBAY in the $350-420 range quite often (4 this week in that range). Seems like the camera is in great shape, though.
 
Yah it is in good shape, low actuation and all the accessories.

Ill PM you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom