FS: Nikon D800 Body- Mint Condition

SilliG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Nikon D800 for sale is the camera body only and all its associated cables. I am the original owner of the D800 it is in MINT! condition. Upon purchase it will come with original box, instructional books, battery, battery charger, and the receipt of purchase. The camera was only used for taking pictures at car shows. The body has a low shutter count only around 1000 clicks. I am selling the camera because the D800 is simply just too much camera for me and I don’t take full advantage of the full frame capabilities and other features that I never use.

Price: $2650 OBO
Contact me for any inquires

IMAG2241.jpg

IMAG2246.jpg

IMAG2247.jpg

IMAG2249.jpg

IMAG2251.jpg

IMAG2252.jpg

TECHNICAL SPECS:
This digital SLR camera is dust proof and features a high 36.3 MP resolution that produces 1080p HD cinematic photos. Some of the key features on this Nikon camera body include an input for headphones, an input for a microphone, a DX crop mode, and an OLPF filter. The OLPF, or optical low-pass filter, is located in front of the sensor. Furthermore, the Nikon camera body offers a 3.2-inch LCD display screen to view photos taken with the option to remove them if desired. This 36.3 MP camera also includes a peak audio meter display. In addition, users can record short HD-quality movie footage from the Nikon D800. For convenience, this Nikon camera body can be connected to an HDTV via HDMI cable. This feature gives users the option to share high-definition still images and HD movie-quality video right on the screen of an HDTV. Overall, this Nikon camera body is simple to use and includes enhanced features to increase the resolution of the images and videos taken.

Product Identifiers
Brand Nikon
Model D800
MPN 25480
UPC 018208254804

Key Features
Camera Type Digital SLR
Sensor Resolution 36.3 MP
Screen Size 3.2"

Optical Sensor
Sensor Type CMOS

Lens System
Lens For SD Body Only
Focus Adjustment Autofocus & Manual Focus

Exposure
Light Sensitivity Max 1006400

Memory / Storage
Supported Flash Memory CompactFlash, Eye-Fi card, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card

Dimensions
Weight 31.7 Oz.

Display
Display Type LCD
Display Size 3.2"

Resolution
Max Video Resolution 1920 x 1080

Other Features
Additional Features Dust proof, Interchangeable Lenses

Miscellaneous
Color Black

Last edited:
PRICE DROP $2650

Crud! That is what I want for my next body, but I am so broke right now.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks Jadams67 if you come by something shoot me a PM

bump O.B.O! im taking offers plp!

Hi, I don't want to insult you, but I really really want this. If I scrape up every $ I own, I can come up with $2000.00. Would you sell it to me for that? Please?

Never mind, today is my Birthday and my 90 year old Mother just handed me a D600!!!!! I can't believe it! She went to the camera store and picked it out with their help. I'm shocked and thrilled!!!

Never mind, today is my Birthday and my 90 year old Mother just handed me a D600!!!!! I can't believe it! She went to the camera store and picked it out with their help. I'm shocked and thrilled!!!

...not trying to hijack the thread,but bless your mom!!...and let her know it's never to late to adopt me :thumbup::lol:

GLWS buddy! Glad to see you have it on here as well. I wish i didn't shoot Canon sometimes!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back