What's new

FS: Nikon D800

jyhz223

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Coeur d'Alene
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! New to the forum so I know lacking feedback may be an issue so I will leave such judgements to potential buyers. Selling a brand new, unused Nikon D800 in original packaging. Purchased one for myself recently, just received another one from a relative as a birthday present. Little did they know I already had one. Selling this for $3100 excluding shipping costs. Let me know if any of you are interested. Thank you.
 
Sounds like you have some awesome relatives...
 
My birthday is August 6th. You, and all of your family are invited. Don't forget the..uh..food. :wink:

Mark
 
Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad you recognize that a lack of posts may be an issue for many potential buyer. Are you active on other forums where you have more of a track record? eBay?

We're a pretty reasonable group (generally speaking), but also quite suspicious, with good reason.

GWLS!
 
Spammer with an attempt at a "good" intro, IMO.

time will tell.
 
Spammer with an attempt at a "good" intro, IMO.

time will tell.

The odds are pretty good. However, I'm trying to give people a chance now. No sense in being suspicious AND rude, IMO.

So.....

OP, help us out. Can you offer anything to increase your credibility? If you're legit, you won't have any problem selling your D800 at that price.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom