FS: Nikon D90, Sigma 17-50mm f2.8 OS HSM, Nikkor 50mm f1.8

NikonShooter86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is for a virtually new condition DSLR package which includes a camera body, two great lenses, and a couple freebies.
I've owned them for less than a year and I really took great care of my stuff.. OCD status!
Everything still has full warranty on them and I can show their receipts.

Their total comes out to be $1540+ if you buy each things individually online, while searching for lowest prices (which doesn't even including tax + shipping).
I'll really regret this but I'm let the entire package go for $899 because I'll need to pay money down for a new car.

The package includes:
Nikon D90 + all of its accessories + manual + box
Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM + lens hood + lens caps + case
AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D + lens caps
SanDisk 8GB Extreme SDHC Class 10 High Performance Memory Card
Lowepro DSLR Camera Case
Multi-card reader
Cleaning accessories (Giottos cleaning kit + rocket air blower)

Link to products:
D90 from Nikon
17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM - Standard Zoom Lenses - SigmaPhoto.com
AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D from Nikon

Photos of gear (except from camera body since this was my only camera to take photos with):
5955769439_fed7e12e42_z.jpg

5956330018_de6334e4c8_z.jpg

Sorry that it's blurry (holding a camera steady @ 1/15s shutter speed is kinda hard lol) and underexposed. Hurray for the 2nd picture's optical stabilization though.
I'll try to get a photo of the camera body ASAP. It's in practically new condition though.

Check out my gallery to see for yourself that my camera and lens are up to par @ Flickr: tishardcore's Photostream

Feel free to ask any questions!!

Last edited:
Trying to sell as a package at the moment, but I'll part out if I manage to have buyers for everything.

Individual pricing are as listed:
Nikon D90 Camera Body + SanDisk 8GB Extreme SDHC Class 10 Memory Card + Lowepro DSLR Camera Case + Multi-card Reader- $525
Sigma 17-50mm f2.8 EX DC OS HSM - $400
Nikkor 50mm f1.8D - $70

Last edited:
really want the 50mm. when your ready to sell it let me know.

As a package, this is a GREAT deal! I wish I had the cash!

Yeah the price are set ridiculously low right now. Concerning that they're in pretty much flawless conditions.
I'm trying to come up with other ways to come up with money, because I'd MUCH rather not sell em. Buy ASAP before I pull the sale back or increase the price! :p

Great deal! I would love to have it as a back up camera but I need printers right now! Somebody jump on this !

can we haggle with your price sir?

kcot

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in your package but was not able to pm you since your box is full.

Most reactions

Back