FS: Nikon D90 w/ Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-S DX Lens (large amount of photos inside)

Atlas77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, its been a while since i've posted on this site. I am selling my Nikon D90 with Nikon 18-70 lens. The camera was purchased from Cameta Camera on November 13th 2009. It was a Nikon USA factory Demo and was refurbished professionally by Nikon before it was sent to me. The Camera has only 2343 shutter actuations. This ad includes all the original accesories that come with the Nikon D90. The body is in mint condition, I only took the camera outside about 5 times and it has been barely used. The lens is in great condition, it comes with the rear lens cap a visico filter (never used), and a case. However the lens does not come with the front cap but it is a cheap 67mm lens cover replacement that can be found at any camera store.

I treated the camera like a baby and I don't want to see it go but I have to sell it to put the money towards a car. I want this camera to go to a better home where it will be used more often than I have used it.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or offer up. I don't have a set price on the kit but I dont want lowball offers. I'm trying to sell this as a kit but I will part out my stuff for the right price. I'm only doing PayPal transactions. Thanks for looking and sorry for the large amount of photos.

002-1.jpg
016-1.jpg
039-1.jpg
025-1.jpg
026-1.jpg
199-1.jpg

shuttercountscreen.jpg

I just found a D90 bought one year ago with a kit lens for $800. Is yours less then this?

Im looking around that general area, if your serious about an offer you can PM me.

Might as well bump it again, I really don't want to have to put this on ebay.

bump again, open to all offers. I guess this kit will be going to ebay.

Final bump, gone to ebay if anyone wants the link PM me but its gone from TPF.

Are you willing to sell just the body?

Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back