FS: Nikon FTn 35mm Film Camera and Six Lenses

bravozulu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I worked for a large Japanese news agency, we were allowed to purchase Nikon gear directly from the factory. Therefore, a few of my lenses are those 'freaks' that Nikon loaned out to world class pros to shoot major events such as the Olympics. These superior pieces of glass were never sold through retail outlets. Two of my lenses, the 50mm F4 and the 105mm F2.8 have startling resolution and contrast. All gear harks from the late 1970's and are F-mount with auto indexing. All gear has been retired since 1997, camera cleaned and checked in 2004.

Here's the complete list:

FTn Black Body with Metering Finder - Very good. Slight dent on prism cover, wear at bottom edge of back.
24mm f2.8 - fine, with slight wearing of black on focus ring
28mm f3.5 - fine
35mm PC (perspective correcting) - pristine
50mm f1.4 - excellent
105mm f 2.5 excellent
300 mm ED 4.5 w/case very good -- slight wearing on focus ring, UV coating on front element has worn spots. Did not effect image as it is out of focal plane. While in Japan I had the Nikon technicians inspect it and opted not to spend the money to disassemble and recoat the front element.
(all lenses are Nikkor and not grey market)

Body was serviced by German technician at the famed Rudy Ling camera service agency in Hollywood. Ling is a certified Linhoff, Zeiss and Hasselblad service rep. Camera was cleaned and timed and has not been used since. Due to age, the shutter isn't accurate at 1/1000th sec, but accurate at all lower speeds. Winding gears are fine.

I'm retired from FedEx and will ship all items to you at no charge. Safe and with tracking. Will consider offers for individual items, or entire group. Or will trade for D7000 camera (I'm hoping that there are some asylum escapees in this community).

contact directly at [email protected]

(
newer members on forums can't respond to private messages, so use above email only)

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back