FS: Nikon Lenses, D800 Grip and Cotton Carrier

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking to purchase an Olympus om-d e-m1 so I need to get rid of a few things. Alternatively, If you have one you want to trade then let me know and im sure we can work something out.

Items are in LIKE NEW condition and have been babied and stored safely.

Nikon 16-35 f/4g -$1100
Nikon 85 f/1.8g - $450
Nikon MB-D12 Battery Grip for D800 - $315
Cotton Carrier 1 camera vest - $115

I have boxes for everything and unfilled out warranty cards for the lenses. All prices INCLUDE shipping to the continental US. I accept Paypal. Ill post pictures later this afternoon or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to barter on the 85 1.8? And is it the G version? Any pictures of it?

Jake

yes it is the g version and as of right now I'm not interested in bartering for anything other than an Olympus omd em1. I'm using the funds from these sales to purchase one if everything goes as planned. I'll post pictures when I get back home and around everything.

yes it is the g version and as of right now I'm not interested in bartering for anything other than an Olympus omd em1. I'm using the funds from these sales to purchase one if everything goes as planned. I'll post pictures when I get back home and around everything.

WHOOPS. I didn't mean barter, I meant would you be willing to negotiate.

Jake

I don't think so right now. Its been used less than 10 times and have only had it a few months. Ill hear an offer though.

Most reactions

Back