What's new

FS: Nikon MB-D80 grip with AA battery tray

ganand

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
middletown
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Genuine Nikon. Comes with box and manual.

$110 shipped and paypaled. I haven't checked the going price. Let me know if i have quoted too high and i'll update the listing.

I have 4 EN-EL3e batteries but they are not included in this price, PM me if you want to buy with batteries.
I have sold and purchased on this forum before, should be able to look through my previous posts.

PM for details.
Will post pics if required later tonight.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_1922.webp
    $DSC_1922.webp
    164.5 KB · Views: 184
  • $DSC_1921.webp
    $DSC_1921.webp
    254.5 KB · Views: 165
  • $DSC_1919.webp
    $DSC_1919.webp
    255.4 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom