What's new

FS: Nikon N6006 with extras!

subiegenius

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my Nikon N6006 Film camera with goodies because i bought it for my highschool photography class and do not need it anymore. This is a lovely camera well taken care of! No problems whatsoever with this camera since I have owned it!:thumbup:
When purchased you get:
-Nikon N6006 camera
-Sigma DL 70-300 mm Macro lens
-Nikon Macro lens Micro Fiber cover
-Nikon AF Nikkor 35-80 mm lens
-Two Duracell Battery's as well as one Energizer lithium battery
-Five Empty film canister
-One Ilford Hps+ 400 Film and Two kodak professional Tmax400 Black and white film.
-Lowepro Camera bag (1 Month old)

Asking $350 shipped to lower 48 states.O.B.O
Located at 12866

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg
 
Bump...Need to sell!
 
Sorry but your asking way to much
 
I will accept any reasonable offer.
 
350 is just a starting price. O.B.O or best offer..Any reasonable offer will not be refused. Just ask.
 
Need this gone any offer....>!!!!
 
I can go $25. It's a lowball, but it's a start right? Bump because I'm guessing you want more than $25.
 
Lol thanx but ya i want more than 25... around 200 shipped.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom