What's new

FS: Nikon / Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S

jamesbjenkins

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
1,481
Reaction score
328
Location
Dallas / Ft. Worth TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale is my Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G. If you're reading this, I don't have to discuss its abilities or value with you. Included with the lens are the original accessories and a B+W F Pro filter (~$89 value). The lens is a 9.5/10 on function and a 9/10 on cosmetics. There are the normal (very minor) rub marks and a 1/4" knick on the name plate (see second picture). I am the second owner and I've taken meticulous care of this lens. The original box and soft case are not included.The lens sells new for $1,889. My selling price is $1475 shipped and PP'd. For fast reply, please email james (at) ballengerphotos dot com.And...go!
Photo%20Apr%2006%2C%205%2019%2048%20PM.jpg
Photo%20Apr%2006%2C%205%2025%2035%20PM.jpg
 
Also, I will consider a straight trade for a Nikon 85mm f/1.4G. Thanks!
 
What does 9.5/10 on function mean? What is it not doing right?
 
The zoom ring is a tiny bit looser now than it was brand new. This is perfectly normal after a year of regular use. There is no drift once the zoom is set. I always want to disclose even the slightest items of note, hence the 9.5/10 rating. Thanks for asking!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom