g-fi
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2008
- Messages
- 401
- Reaction score
- 45
- Location
- Ohio
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
This pre-Ai/non-Ai 50mm 1.4 lens is in good used condition. The front glass has a small pinhole spot on the outer edge on the outside of the front element. A gentle cleaning did not bring it off, but a more vigorous cleaning may. The spot does not show up in pictures, and cannot be seen viewed through the glass. I attempted to get a photograph of the spot, but it never showed up. I believe it is purely cosmetic, but I believe in full disclosure! Any questions or for additional pictures, contact me! This item has also been listed on eBay.
Price: $75 w/ insured shipping with delivery confirmation


Price: $75 w/ insured shipping with delivery confirmation

