What's new

FS: Nikon SB-800

Arnel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Fairfield, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Paypal only, will accept trades for other flashes but I am open to any trades.


6638324153_de5539f80a_z.jpg



PM me or text me at 707-688-5259

I am legit, this is me on Skateperception.com

Arnel D. - Viewing Profile
 
No thanks, I don't really shoot digital.

I was thinking around $300.
 
if you could meet me face to face I'd jump on it.
 
I bet we could, contact me in PM.
 
Bump.
 
Last edited:
Trying this again. $250 shipped anyone? Paypal only.
 
Is this for sale? Very interested. Can drive up to meet you somewhere.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom