What's new

FS Nikon SB400 Flash

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
452
Location
UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've got an SB400 Flash that just doesn't see much use anymore, its in excellent condition both functionally and cosmetically. comes with everything like new, box, packaging, paperwork, case...US model purchased from my local brick and mortar store (pictureline).

These go for about $120 new, KEH is selling them for $99 in LN- condition, this one would be LN.

I'm asking $90 shipped to the lower 48. I'll get some pics later tonight too.
 
pics:
sb400_1_zps0b6cf0f7.jpg

sb400_2_zpsa3e9bf65.jpg

sb400_3_zps71c0961d.jpg

sb400_4_zpse9d473d0.jpg


I also have this for sale on other places as well.
 
sold
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom