What's new

FS: Olympus E-P1 w/ 14-42 kit zoom lens

vciinc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Body with kit zoom lens, all items that came with the camera including box, instruction book and unfilled warranty card, battery with charger, connecting cords, etc.. All are in mint pristine condition, so marks, scratches or dings. Reason for selling is that I have a E-P2 on order. $650.00. If paying by by pal you pay the 3%. If you pay by check or money order I'll pay the shipping charges and the insurance. Also have the Olympus OVF for the 17mm lens, never used as I don't have the lens. $75.00 shipping included.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom