What's new

FS: Olympus Trip 35 Camera, lens, case, filter. Mint!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pictures below.
As the title states, I have an Olympus Trip 35 camera for sale. I have never used it, and probably wont ever use it, so I will sell it. It looks to be in absolute mint condition, cosmetically and optically. The glass is perfect. Comes with a skylight filter that has never left the lens and a bag to hold it. Make me an offer.

DSC_0937.jpg


DSC_0940.jpg


DSC_0942.jpg


DSC_0944.jpg


DSC_0946.jpg


DSC_0948.jpg


Mark
 
bump
 
I tried to send you a message about this on flickr because I can't send PM's yet here.

Can you please message me back?


Thanks :)
 
Haha, sorry about that. Since I hit my limit for uploads, I havent been back on for a bit. Message sent.

Mark
 
Sold

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom