FS or FT: Canon 17-55 IS USM 2.8

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my 17-55 IS 2.8 lens. This lens is in absolute mint condition. Not a scratch or mark anywhere. It comes with everything in the picture, which includes: lens, box, receipt, warranty card. I am also including a Promaster MC (multi-coated) UV filter that costs 70 by itself. I am moving to full frame. So i would prefer to trade for a lens that can be used on a full frame. Only accepting trades for L series lenses or 100mm macros. Another lens I've been looking for that I would love to have would be a Zeiss canon mount. Either the 85mm or the 50mm. I would also take a trade for a full-frame camera or lighting equipment. Let me know what you guys have to offer. If I were to sell the lens I would sell for 900. Considering that I paid $1228. Again this lens is in the SAME CONDITION AS BRAND NEW. PLUS you get a UV filter. I have money to add in depending on the trade you are offering me. Or obviously depending on what you are offering you would have to add money as well. I am open to any reasonable offers. Let me know what you guys have :)

17-551.jpg

17-552.jpg

17-553.jpg

Most reactions

Back