FS: Pentax K-x White + Extras

FattyMcJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale is a White Pentax K-x DSLR. $400.00 obo+shipping

The camera includes ALL original equipment it came with, CD/Manual/Box/Charger/etc. as well as the kit lens (18-55mm f/4-5.6).

The camera IS used, but VERY gently. It was my first DSLR and as such, I treated it like it was a baby. No scratches, dings, dents, nothing. It's in great condition.

The kit lens is also in pristine condition. I got some really good use out of it, since it's one of the better kit lenses sold by DLSR manufacturers these days, very sharp and the focal length range is very versatile. The 18mm end is nice and wide while the 55mm end makes for some nice portraits.

Tamrac Pro System 6 Camera Bag: $50.00 obo+shipping

An excellent bag for this camera, holds 3-4 lenses, is long enough to put a 70-200mm lens on the body and hold it, and enough room for a flash with all that gear!

It's lightweight, rugged, and in great condition. It normally goes for $80 new, so saving $30 on a bag that's in like-new condition is a great deal IMO!

I also have for sale, a Sigma 105mm f/2.8 DG EX Macro lens. $400.00 obo+shipping

This lens is FANTASTIC! The 105mm length means you don't have to get very close to your subjects, and the 1:1 macro capability means that bug you've always wanted to photograph comes out CRYSTAL CLEAR! It also makes for a SUPER sharp portrait lens, and with the longer focal length that means you don't have to get very close to your subjects at all, making them more comfortable and making you a bit less conspicuous.

I'm selling this gear because 1) I no longer need it, and 2) I need some Christmas money!

So if you're looking for your first DSLR camera and you want something that will let you get some GREAT low light, indoor, motion stopping photos of your kids, the band, some bugs, whatever...this is the camera for you! Not to mention the white camera body is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And you'll get lots of compliments on it, I always did!

More photos available upon request, as well as a shutter count. (off the top of my head, it's VERY low, like-new)

Serious offers only please! I really need some Xmas money!

Thanks!

K-x plus kit lens attached (stock images):
resize

Pentax-K-x-white-back.jpg

The K-x with the Sigma 105mm f/2.8 DG EX Macro attached (actual camera for sale):
5062013004_90051bea7c_z.jpg

Tamrac Pro System 6 Camera Bag (stock image):
169548.jpg

If payment is received before Dec. 15th, I'll include a 4gig Sandisk SDHC memory card! (Over 200 RAW photos)

Email: [email protected] or send PM on this site. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Jason, Ill ask my buddy so you can sell this locally.

Jason, Ill ask my buddy so you can sell this locally.

That would be awesome man! If I can get it sold locally, the SDHC card is guaranteed. And I'll toss in a fresh set of batteries lol

REALLY need the Xmas money :lol:

Thanks Felicia! <3

Erased

Last edited:
Dang it...

NOT SOLD...buyer backed out.

PM me for detailed photos and more info! MUST SELL!

Is this still for sale? I am interested in the camera and possibly the bag.

I would send you a PM but the forum limits me from doing so until I rack up 3 posts. I was curious about getting a quote for shipping to HI. Please PM me.

I TOO AM VERY INTERESTED!!!!

... I'm in California, and just about bought off Craigs List this past weekend. But I NEED/WANT a low light DSLR... and might even be able to buck up for your lens, and case.

You can contact me at my "user name" at gmail.com

GET BACK TO ME ASAP please!!!

Sold guys, sorry for the delay. :(

Most reactions

Back