colorspace
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- Bermuda
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently decided to focus on one medium format system (vs running AFi/645DF concurrently) and so, in turn, am selling off the P1/645 equipment I have.
Due to the amount of times I've typed this crap out, I've given up on actually putting prices down. If you're interested, either shoot me an offer or ..ask for the price, I guess. alex@colorspace.am
- P1 645DF* (740 actuations)
- V Grip AIR
- Mamiya Remote Release
- AF 55/2.8
- AF 80/2.8 LS
- AF 150/2.8 IF Sekor D
- AF 105-210/4.5 ULD
- MF 50/4 SHIFT*
- MF 120/4 Macro (A)
- Profoto Acute2/D4 heads* [x4]
- [LN] Profoto Pro B2r [x2], Spare batteries* [x2]
*denotes no box
..I also have a 140-280/5.6 Schneider Variogon which will fit a 600x..
Due to the amount of times I've typed this crap out, I've given up on actually putting prices down. If you're interested, either shoot me an offer or ..ask for the price, I guess. alex@colorspace.am
- P1 645DF* (740 actuations)
- V Grip AIR
- Mamiya Remote Release
- AF 55/2.8
- AF 80/2.8 LS
- AF 150/2.8 IF Sekor D
- AF 105-210/4.5 ULD
- MF 50/4 SHIFT*
- MF 120/4 Macro (A)
- Profoto Acute2/D4 heads* [x4]
- [LN] Profoto Pro B2r [x2], Spare batteries* [x2]
*denotes no box
..I also have a 140-280/5.6 Schneider Variogon which will fit a 600x..