What's new

FS: Pristine - Nikon D300, Zeikos vertical grip, plus more.

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
41,401
Reaction score
5,706
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For Sale – A Nikon D300 - Low Shutter count - Only 5737 shutter actuations.
SOLD!

You'll find a Zeikos Vertical Grip for this camera, or a Nikon D700, here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/258021-zeikos-vertical-grip-nikon-d300-d300s-d700.html

D300SalePhotos_0019.jpg



 
Last edited:
Deal
but you'll have to pay the shipping.

The shipping to San Jose will be $1158.
 
i want cookie.
 
Just about everyone gets paid this weekend, so don't miss out on this sweet buy.
 
I'm all for switching over to Nikon and buying your gear... as long as it's for a good cause.

Are you using the proceeds to enroll in a self-help program?
 
dakkon76 said:
I'm all for switching over to Nikon and buying your gear... as long as it's for a good cause.

Are you using the proceeds to enroll in a self-help program?

LMAOOO :lmao:
 
KmH said:
Special Limited time - End of the Month pricing.

Surprised someone hasn't bought this yet. Keith, I'm trying to convincer friend to buy - he would be upgrading from a D80.
 
Bump-

Tevo I'm surprised too, wish I was in the market for a camera, this is a great deal for someone right here
dblthumb2.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom