What's new

FS Rare Rolleimarin-II complete underwater system

fotobo25

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For Sale a rare vintage Rolleimarin II underwater housing with Rolleiflex f3.5 camera. This legendary iconic housing is sold in a rare complete camera system. It has the original manuals, flashbulb lighting system, originals travel bags and other accessories. I have it listed on eBay (eBay#260270066488) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260270066488&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

I have additional pictures of this beautiful vintage system on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobo25/sets/72157606480240621/detail/

I hope you will enjoy looking at this gorgeous iconic camera system and perhaps feel a need of ownership with this much beloved camera system.

Thank you,

Bo
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom