Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographywild.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All items are sold

-Excellent condition BH-55 Pro, flawless functioning, a few small marks from tripod on the bottom of the head seen in pics.

Comes with factory box, padded pouch, and paperwork.

This is a great head, but I'm just not much of a ballhead kind of guy.

Asking $360 with shipping within the US and paypal fees included. ***SOLD***

-Up next is an excellent condition RRS TA-U-LC leveling base, functions flawlessly, there is one mark in the finish on the bottom of the base from the tripod set screw which is shown in the pictures, it is only cosmetic and the only flaw I can find.

This leveling base is spec'd to hold 35lbs which is 10lbs more than most other leveling bases including the others from RRS and it is a universal base so it'll work on your other tripods (gitzo, feizol, etc) without issue using the standard 3/8-16 stud mount. This has the factory lever release clamp which works excellent.

Asking $210 with shipping in the US and paypal fees included in the price. ****SOLD****

-And finally I've got 2 RRS round dovetail plates These are round dovetail plates for use on heads to allow quick and easy swapping heads on/off your tripod when used with standard Arca/Swiss clamp/dovetail setups.

I have one (1) 55 version and one (1) 40 version.

The TH-DVTL-55 version was created to mount under the BH-55 ballhead, but can be used with any head (or whatever you want) up to 70mm/2.75 inch mounting base diameter.

The TH-DVTL-40 version was created to mount under the BH-40 ballhead or Wimberley gimbal heads. but will accept any head (or whatever) up to 50mm/2.00 inches in diameter

Asking $45 each with shipping within the US and paypal fees included in the price. ****SOLD****

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back