FS: Sigma 70-200 EX DG HSM Macro II (Nikon Mt.)

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright so up for sale is my virtually brand new 70-200. Had one just like it before but lost my job and had to sell it to pay bills. So I picked this one up on Ebay a few weeks ago with my tax return to replace the first one. Long story short... my car just crapped out and I need a down payment, so I'm selling this to get the money together.

It's literally in like brand new condition. Not a mark on it. Glass is clean. Aperture blades and all controls are in PERFECT working order. This MUST GO ASAP.

Includes the lens, front/rear caps, hood, tripod collar, original box, original soft case, and instruction manual.

i-4xLksNb-X2.jpg

i-87FbDv4-X2.jpg

I need to get $725 for it, shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Also have a 50mm 1.8 AF-D up for sale for $105 shipped to the CONUS.

Think I saw this on CL today. Bump for ya! Wish I wasn't in the middle of spending money on rebuilding the cylinder head on my car, or else this thing would have a home right now! GLWS man!!!

WhyteMyke said:
Think I saw this on CL today. Bump for ya! Wish I wasn't in the middle of spending money on rebuilding the cylinder head on my car, or else this thing would have a home right now! GLWS man!!!

Thanks man!

The subframe on my car just actually split into two pieces. Could replace it for $100 but the tie rod ends are screwed up as well as the two front tires being unevenly worn now and some other stuff. Total cost in parts = $500 or so, an that doesn't include labor. I paid $1,000 for the car haha. Time to step up to something better :)

Just wish the camera gear could stay. Oh well. Life goes on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back