What's new

FS: Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG HSM OS FLD Large Aperture Telephoto Zoom Lens

zwats

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
This lens is brand new / sealed in original packaging. Purchased it less than a week ago from an authorized seller.

I can includes copies of the original purchase receipt for warranty purposes.

Asking: $1250. Lowered to $1200

Send me a PM if interested or have any questions -- I work/am located between West LA, Ventura and Santa Barbara

I also have this lens up on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/19057366264...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1287

More info on the lens at amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003HC8V9A



 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom