FS: Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM for Canon

a_auger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
As I'll be buying a full-frame body, I'm in the process of selling my APS-C lenses. I'd like to sell my very lightly used Sigma 8-16mm f/4-5.6 DC HSM, Canon mount. This is the widest rectilinear (not fisheye) lens available on the market for APS-C sensors. I've used this lens very few times in specific situations where a huge angle was needed. This lens has no marks of any kind on the optics and the exterior is in mint condition with the exception of a very minor scuff on the outside of the built-in petal hood caused by the two-piece lens cap (see photo). Sold with the two-piece front lens cap and rear cap.

Asking 600$ + shipping, negociable.

As for shipping, I am currently deployed to Europe but will be back in Canada in mid-October. The lens is currently at home and I can have it set aside for any potential buyer. I would prefer a sale in Canada, but I can also ship to the US. Sending via Canada Post (and USPS in the US). Shipping prices will depend on the destination but shouldn't exceed 50$ imho.

Reviews here:
Sigma Lens: Zooms - Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM (Tested) - SLRgear.com!
Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM Lens Review
Tests and reviews for the lens Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Canon - DxOMark

Photos:

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'm bumping this as the lens is officially for sale, plus I have a return date from deployment. Any interested, please PM me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back