frEEk
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2009
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- BC, Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Bought this lens 2 years ago and I think I've used it twice. A clear case of a n00b buying something that he didn't need. Since it looks rather lonely sitting on my shelf and I'm short of cash, it needs to find a better home.
Sigma - Lenses
I'd like $320 plus shipping. That's $200 less than I paid ($100 per use, ouch). If paid by end of day tomorrow I can ship Fedex from Washington (state), otherwise shipping from Vancouver, BC is gonna be more, thanks to couriers using the border as a rip-off excuse.
Sigma - Lenses
I'd like $320 plus shipping. That's $200 less than I paid ($100 per use, ouch). If paid by end of day tomorrow I can ship Fedex from Washington (state), otherwise shipping from Vancouver, BC is gonna be more, thanks to couriers using the border as a rip-off excuse.