What's new

FS: Sony Alpha A100 DSLR, Practically Brand NEW w/ some extras

MATT0404

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Up for sale is my Sony Alpha. I bought it about 8 months ago and have taken approximately 200-250 shots with it. It comes with everything shown in the pictures. The only thing that I have been unable to find is the owners manual, but it will be included if I am able to find it before the sale. Even if I find it after the sale I'll send it out to the new owner. Here's a list of everything included:

Sony Alpha A100 body
Sony 18-70mm F 3.5-5.6 lens
Battery Charger
Rechargeable Battery Pack
USB Cable
Video Cable
Sony CD-ROM editing software
Shoulder Strap

Extras:
2 GB SanDisk Ultimate II CF card
64 MB backup CF card
55mm UV lens filter
Sony Heavy Duty Carrying bag

My asking price is $550 shipped. Remember that this camera is in like new condition and has been used very little. I am new to this site, but I have nothing but positive feedback on numerous other forums as well as eBay and PayPal. Please PM me for a list of references. PayPal preferred. Please post or PM any questions. Thanks!

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom