What's new

FS: Sony E-Mount 18-55mm Zoom Lens (For NEX-3/5)

blabus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
South Carolina, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've got a Sony 18-55mm E-mount lens for sale, which is compatible with the new Sony NEX-3 and NEX-5 cameras, as well as the NEX-VG10 video camera. I just recently bought the NEX-5 as a kit (it's not available as body-only), but I'd rather use a faster prime lens, so I'm selling this one. It's literally brand-new, and I took about 5 photos with it to test it out.

I'm looking to get $200 plus shipping. Included is the lens with lens cap and lens hood.

Let me know if you have any questions. More info can be found here: SEL1855 | 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens | Sony | Sony Style USA

Thanks!

IMG_0100.JPG


IMG_0101.JPG
 
Hi Blabus!

I'd like to know if you're still having your Sony E-mount 18-55mm zoom lens for the Nex-3. I would be interested in it if it's still in good condition.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Nic I
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom