CharlieLakkeFX
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2013
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Lockport, NY
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
We purchased this software and were never able to get it up and running properly. It didn't quite fit and integrate into our workflow as we had expected.
We had asked for a refund from the company, but apparently it was after the evaluation period, and they refused. I did however ask if I could sell the License, and they said yes.
I am looking to cut my losses and move on.
Check out the software and the website here: Spectra - Professional | StudioPlus Software Lots of people love this software, and it might be just what youre looking for.
This software License is registered for up to Three simultaneous users. We paid about $2,300 for it all at once. I am looking to sell it for $1,500 OBO.
Call or email me: 716-438-4720 charlie@lakefxstudio.com
www.lakefxstudio.com
We purchased this software and were never able to get it up and running properly. It didn't quite fit and integrate into our workflow as we had expected.
We had asked for a refund from the company, but apparently it was after the evaluation period, and they refused. I did however ask if I could sell the License, and they said yes.
I am looking to cut my losses and move on.
Check out the software and the website here: Spectra - Professional | StudioPlus Software Lots of people love this software, and it might be just what youre looking for.
This software License is registered for up to Three simultaneous users. We paid about $2,300 for it all at once. I am looking to sell it for $1,500 OBO.
Call or email me: 716-438-4720 charlie@lakefxstudio.com
www.lakefxstudio.com