lennon33x
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2012
- Messages
- 605
- Reaction score
- 49
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Sunpak Digiflash 3000 for Canon for sale. I've modified it to run on a 6v SLA battery (can purchase from Amazon for around $10 - see link below). Has less than 250 flashes fired. I'm going to a full strobe system and am asking for $60 shipped via Paypal. I have 100% feedback on eBay, which I take pride in. I will ship FedEx and provide a tracking number.
I don't recommend using this as a direct on-camera flash, as I cannot guarantee that no surges in power occur that could fry your internal circuitry. I have used this on my remote flashes (Pixel Opas/King receivers) without any problem. Superfast recycle time and is a manual flash - no adjustable settings. Please ask any questions. Will consider OBO.
6V battery from Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/UB645-Sealed-...qid=1384111378&sr=8-1&keywords=6v+sla+battery
I don't recommend using this as a direct on-camera flash, as I cannot guarantee that no surges in power occur that could fry your internal circuitry. I have used this on my remote flashes (Pixel Opas/King receivers) without any problem. Superfast recycle time and is a manual flash - no adjustable settings. Please ask any questions. Will consider OBO.
6V battery from Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/UB645-Sealed-...qid=1384111378&sr=8-1&keywords=6v+sla+battery