FS/T: Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC, AT&T Nexus One in perfect condition

DerekSalem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright I can provide pictures if requested but currently not at home. I'm shipping out in a matter of weeks and trying to get rid of things I won't be using/needing while gone.

First: Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC. Great wide-angle with exceptional quality. The VC (IS) is on par with most Canon lenses and the quality of the lens at f/4 or smaller is honestly about the same IQ as most L lenses. Great lens with exceptional build quality and great IQ. On its own probably worth around $550 considering the shape it's in (damn-near perfect with a hood and Zeikos UV filter).

Second: AT&T version Google Nexus One. The best Android phone available to AT&T customers. Works on T-Mobile as well but can't make use of 3G with T-Mobile service. Purchased March 17th of this year (was just released around then) and used until last week. Once again, it has been kept in *IMMACULATE* condition. A case has been on it since the second it came out of the box and it comes with every thing that came in the original box (including the original box). Great Android phone. On it's own probably would sell for around $425.

Prices are slightly negotiable, but not too much. Together I'd be willing to sell for around $950 or for a very good trade and some cash. Here are some things I'd be interested in:

Canon 1.4X extender (mark II)
Canon 430EX (mark II)
Canon 17-40mm f/4L
Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS
Canon 135mm f/2L

Let me know if you're interested!
~Mike~
[email protected]

Most reactions

Back