What's new

FS: Tamron 17-50 f/2.8

christian.covert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to sell my tamron lens because I recently went full frame so I no longer can use this lens. It is in amazing condition and comes with a UV filter and a Nikon polarizer. I am asking 400 OBO. Let me know if anyone is interested. Pictures upon request.
 
Does it have a focus motor and vibration reduction?
 
It has an internal focusing motor but it does not have vibration compensation. The model number is A16n II.
 
Is this the VC or non VC lens?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom