E efrainruiz TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2013 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Carolina, PR (USA) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2013 #1 SOLD Hi. Upgrading to FF, so I wont be needing this lens. Selling a Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 non VC lens, for Canon. Condition is as new. Price: $300 (+sh, +PP fees). Thanks for your time. Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
SOLD Hi. Upgrading to FF, so I wont be needing this lens. Selling a Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 non VC lens, for Canon. Condition is as new. Price: $300 (+sh, +PP fees). Thanks for your time.
texkam TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2012 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 365 Location Big D. Near the lake. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2013 #2 I own one. Not the quality of an "L", but a pretty nice lens for the price, and I paid $350.00 for mine. Someone needs to snatch this up!
I own one. Not the quality of an "L", but a pretty nice lens for the price, and I paid $350.00 for mine. Someone needs to snatch this up!
bobandcar No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 18, 2011 Messages 451 Reaction score 52 Location Newark, Delaware, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 13, 2013 #3 If this popped up yesterday I would have grabbed it! But I met a guy last night at go his 70-200 for a awsome price
If this popped up yesterday I would have grabbed it! But I met a guy last night at go his 70-200 for a awsome price
E efrainruiz TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2013 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Carolina, PR (USA) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Pending
E efrainruiz TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2013 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Carolina, PR (USA) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Still for sale.
E efrainruiz TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2013 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Carolina, PR (USA) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 SOLD to davinnorton.