What's new

FS: Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 w/Built-in Motor NIKON mount

GwHizzKid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 with built-in motor. I used it with my D90 but now have upgraded. There are no scratches on the exterior and the glass itself is in great condition (has a stain spot on the exterior body, on picture one, but i will clean before i ship out. The package comes with box, lens, both front and back caps, and hood. Price is set at $350 o.b.o paypal'd and shipped. If you have any questions let me know!

My ebay s/n is 5brownfingerz and i have 100% feedback

DSC_1547.jpg


DSC_1546.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just a tip: might want to include pictures of the front and rear without the end caps on.
 
How long have you owned the lens? Were you the original owner? What did you upgrade to and how do the two lenses compare so far?
 
I am the original owner and I have had this lens for about a year now. My upgrade was the 17-55 f/2.8 nikkor which I must is fantastic. The main differences really are the weight, nikon quality, focused a little bit faster, and the silent wave motor. The tamron has however is very sharp for the price you pay. The colors turn out great and this lens is fast! Really other than that the lenses are quite similar in functionality.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom