What's new

FS: Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 for Nikon

139 views and not even a nibble? What are folks' reservations?
 
I would also consider a partial trade for a Sigma 10-20 and cash on my end.
 
Sorry for the dumb question, but is this an auto focus lens? Do you know if it will fit a D70?

Thanks
 
Sorry for the dumb question, but is this an auto focus lens? Do you know if it will fit a D70?

Thanks

that lens will AF on any nikon camera with a built in focus motor... which I believe the D70 does have.
 
Yes ...the D70 has a built in focus motor. Why would we pay your ebay fees??
 
Why would we pay your ebay fees??

That's when I was trying to net $160. I'm currently asking $150, which includes shipping and fees. I'll also take $120 shipped without the UV filter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom