What's new

FS: Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 for Canon

Jayce

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Location
Tampa, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, all. I'm selling a Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 for Canon. It's in great condition, and includes the original box/packaging/documentation, lens hood, and both caps. $340 shipped with CONUS.

4712410780_720555658a_b.jpg


4711770501_07ba15bb19_b.jpg


4712410252_ac26296e14_b.jpg


4711769741_5daa706bc2_b.jpg


4712409412_ebec5be4ea_b.jpg
 
Reason for selling (sorry, I'm the curious type)
 
Reason for selling (sorry, I'm the curious type)

No problem! I'm just simplifying my bag. I've been shooting with mostly primes lately (with the exception of a couple shoots), and I find that I just don't use something this wide since I switched to full frame, ironically.
 
Forgot to mention (although you can see it in the photos), includes a Hoya UV.
 
Damn if this was for Nikon I would snap it up. Where are the nikon lenses being sold. :(
 
hmmm sample pictures taken with lens? :) This is VERY tempting...
 
Sold locally, just now. Sorry, folks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom