What's new

FS/Testing Waters: Nikon D80 & Lots of Extras!

MrSleepin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
162
Reaction score
12
Location
Savannah, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really want to get a d7000. so I wanna see the interest I can get in the sale of my D80. bought this brand new back in 2008 and have since put around 10,000 actuation's... not sure how to check exact number???
never been dropped! body and lenses are flawless!

looking to get ~$750
what it would include:
d80 body w/lcd screen protector and Nikon Strap
MB-D80 grip (nikon brand name)
3 batteries (nikon brand name)
18-55mm kit lens
55-200mm kit lens comes with hood
charger/cable
this nikon bag NIKON Camera Bag Premium Bag1 DSLR SLR D5000/D3000~D40 | eBay

i will consider parting it out if need be.
it's a great camera! never had any problems with it... would hate to get rid of it... but i REALLY want a D7000!!!
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I just made the same move, sold my D80 and snagged a D7000. Loved my D80, and miss it, but the D7000 rocks!

I think your price is pretty fair, considering everything included in the price! Good luck with the sale! You'll enjoy the D7000! :)

Bump!
 
That's a very fair price! Free bump for a d80 user

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
 
IrfanView is a good free program you can use to check shutter actuations. And I LOVE my D80! I want to make the same jump as well!

Is that 55-200 VR or Non-VR? I may be interested in buying it if you're willing to part it out.

Good luck with the sale!
 
D7000 is sweet but hey, a D80 back-up is sweet too. I love mine for backup, and I take it out once in a while just to play with a few pics
 
D7000 is sweet but hey, a D80 back-up is sweet too. I love mine for backup, and I take it out once in a while just to play with a few pics

i've considered that as well...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom