What's new

FS: Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 (Nikon) - Great Condition

austriker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Location
PNW
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Moved up to a D700 and thus need to sell to generate cash for a FX wide angle. This was easily my favorite DX lens and had it on my d300 about 80% of the time. Sad to see it go.

Not looking for trades unless you want to trade your FX wide angle or some old quirky prime lens.
I have not bought/sold much here but have used fredmiranda, ebay (soccerstatestar) and xda-developers with 100% feedback.

Price includes fast USPS priority shipping, usually I can get it shipped within 2 business days of payment.

Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 (Nikon)
Great condition as well, no issues with focusing or lack of sharpness.
$550 via paypal gift or local (Southern NH)

3K83L93Me5Lc5Ic5Macac28fc2c4f4ee7132b.jpg

3E53m83Jf5Ld5E95Ffcac178e7d8857c81504.jpg

3K23M93H55Y35F25H3cacbcb514f3ab851c4e.jpg
 
Is this a second issue copy with the focus motor? Also you may want to delete your Paypal gift comment. I think it is against policy.
 
Is this a second issue copy with the focus motor? Also you may want to delete your Paypal gift comment. I think it is against policy.

No, its the first version. Itd be a heck of deal if it were the second version that just came out a few months ago.

Where did you read that 'paypal gift' is against policy? I checked here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/281551-buy-sell-section-rules.html. And didnt seem to find it; Im happy to take it off if necessary but I thought I've seen it posted on the threads too.
 
I've never seen it being a problem anywhere on here. Worst case, just tell a buyer to pay as a gift in a PM.
 
My bad. It was policy on another forum not this one, because the buyer has no protection under Paypal rules. Sorry for the mistake.
 
Still for sale folks, only had a few nimbles. Its a fantastic lens.
 
PRICE DROP

$520 shipped.
 
Bumpy for Christmas season, great UWA for that DX shooter.. I love this beast and will be sad to see it go
 
Super bump for Christmas- my fav lens of all time to a good home.

Price drop to $500 shipped. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom