What's new

FS - Tokina 50-135mm 2.8 ATX pro Nikon mount

jzxxx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale is my Tokina 50-135mm 2.8 atx pro for Nikon. It's used and in awesome condition. Very sharp lens for the money. I have box and all the paper work that came with it. I really like the lens, but I need money to fund other things.

No scratches and it has 2 tiny specs of dust that I just noticed today. Absolutely won't affect image quality what so ever.

$550 shipped.

Paypal only.

4688618761_d71e360e2f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Still for sale.
 
Still for sale.
 
Still for sale.. any offers?

willing to trade for a 50mm 1.4 + $275 cash.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom