FS Tokina 80-200 Nikon Mount

Eco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

For Sale: Tokina 80-200 Nikon Mount

Price: $35,000.00 but on sale today for just $40.00 unless you want to offer more. Paypal or you can send me a check.

Shipping: $10.00 (lower 48, no international shippping)

History: I bought the lens as part of a kit (camera, two lenses and a flash) just for the one lens (50mm 1.8) and the flash. I have no use for the lens other than to make my camera bag a couple of pounds heavier.

Condition: Not minty, mint or even in excellent condition! I can’t see any scratches on the glass but it has some haze on the inside. The lens has some paint imperfections and wear but giving it’s age and price you can’t complain much. The zoom is a push pull and it DOES slip a little.

Included: Lens, front cap, rear cap (not the correct one but it fits), filter and a fake leather bag to put it all in.

Tokina-80-200-3.jpg

Tokina-80-200-1.jpg

Tokina-80-200-2.jpg

how's the focus? quick, slow, in between? just it stay focused? how bad is the "slip"?

The focus is manual and it works great. It will stay focused so long as you don't move away from your subject like any manual focus.

The slip is not really noticeable during normal use. I guess if you took pictures straight up or down it would drive you crazy. The only time I was bothered with it is when I went to take picture #1 in this thread and it kept sliding down.

Last edited:
Can't get my Tokina 80-200 to work on my D90. IT connects but won't snap an image. Any advice anyone?

Can't get my Tokina 80-200 to work on my D90. IT connects but won't snap an image. Any advice anyone?

I assume you are getting an error code if you did not lock the aperture?

Are you shooting in manual? The D90 won't recognize the lens if it is running one of the preset shooting modes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back